Welcome to Notts County Football Club online megastore. We have several hundred products for you to buy, all of which are official club merchandise and are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Our aim is to make sure that ordering items from Notts County online megastore is as easy as possible.
We have made every effort to reproduce colours in the online store as accurately as possible. However, different computers reproduce colours in slightly different ways and so exact colour matches are not yet possible over the internet.
This means that when you order products from the online store, colours may differ from what you see on the screen.
If you are not satisfied with the colour of the product you have ordered, we operate a returns policy (see "Returns and Cancellation Policy" below).
If you wish to contact us by phone, please call Lynn Lawson - Retail Manager on 0115 955 7205
Shop Opening Hours are:
- Monday to Friday — 9am - 5 pm
- Saturdays — 9am - 1pm
- Browse by category
- Choose selected items available on home page
- Choose products from each category
- Enter details of products in the search box situated under the left menu
- Email product links to friends and family
- Choose to enlarge product image
- Choose your size from the drop down menu
- Select your colour from the drop down menu
- Click on Add to Basket button
- View product in View Basket
- Choose continue to shop or checkout
- Proceed to Checkout page once all items are chosen
- Enter email address and password if you are already registered with the Club Shop
- If you are not registered, please enter your Credit/Debit Card details by clicking on Register, which is situated in the register new customer box.
- Enter all relevant details
- Proceed to delivery options, click on Add Address, if required
- Choose shipping method
- Enter payment details
- Click on confirm order button
- Your order is now received and will be processed; you will receive email confirmation within the hour
What information do we hold about you and how is it collected?
When you register on this site, some personal information (including your name, postal and email addresses) is collected by us. You may also be asked for your personal information at other times on this site - in connection with activities such as competitions, chat, voting and message board postings.
What do we do with your personal information?
We will combine the different types of data to create a membership profile for you. This helps us to provide you with a more personalised service which is tailored to suit your needs. The more information we have, the better the service we can provide.
Your personal information may be disclosed by us to the Club. It will be used by us and the Club for the following purposes:
- to update and develop records and for assessment and analysis including market and service/product analysis;
- to assist in the provision of services/products to you; and
- to facilitate reviews, developments and improvements to the services/products offered to you.
What are your choices?
By law, you are entitled to:
- object to your personal information being used for marketing purposes. We give you the choice to opt-out of our using, or supplying your personal information to the club or to other reputable suppliers for these purposes. You can do this during the registration process by simply un-ticking the box provided.
- receive, upon payment of a fee, a copy of any personal information about you which is held by us.
- require the rectification, erasure or blocking of any of your personal information which is inaccurate or not up to date held by us.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, or if you wish to opt-out of any future processing of your personal information held by us, then please write to the contact address set out below stating your full name and address and providing any other relevant information.
How do we protect your information?
Notts County Football Club and Medoc are firmly committed to data security. When you place orders or access your account information, we offer use of a secure server. The secure server software encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. We take steps to guard against unauthorised access to customer data. Although we make every effort to create a secure environment for your personal information, we cannot guarantee the safety of any personal information which you transmit to us online.
If you have any questions or concerns about our use of your personal information please write to:
Medoc Computers Ltd
At Notts County Football Club we're proud to offer a fast, efficient and hassle-free delivery service. Choose which items you want to buy and decide where you'd like them sent, and we'll take care of everything, making sure your items are carefully packaged and arrive as quickly as possible.
And because you can store any number of different addresses in the "My Account" page, your package can be delivered to wherever is most convenient to you - so don't forget to decide whether you'd like your items delivered to your home or work address. However we can not accept any responsibility if the parcel is lost when delivered to your place of work. Orders for next day delivery must be placed before 12 midday in order to be delivered the following day. Orders placed after midday will be delivered the day after. Orders placed after midday on Friday will be dispatched on Monday to arrive on Tuesday. We do not have a Saturday post collection.
We aim to dispatch all orders within 48 hours (subject to stock availability); UK orders will be dispatched by Royal Mail. Please allow 21 days for deliveries to Europe and Rest of World destinations. It is always our intention to process all orders in the shortest possible time; we cannot however guarantee a specified delivery date. Deliveries made to business addresses are entirely at your own risk.
|Europe & Eire||£N/A||£10.00|
|Rest of World||£N/A||£15.00|
Once you've browsed our club shop and decided which items you want to buy, you can choose from a range of credit and debit card payment options, to suit you. In addition, you can relax in the knowledge that your details are safe with us- none of our customers have reported fraudulent use of a credit or debit card as a result of purchases made with us. We also take signed cheques from the UK only and bankers drafts.
We accept American Express, Delta, MasterCard, Solo, Switch, and Visa.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, return it to us within 2 weeks of receipt in an unworn/unused condition for a full refund or exchange. We are unable to exchange or refund customised printed shirts or accept responsibility if a player leaves the club or changes his squad number. Personalised shirts may only be returned if faulty, unsuitable sizes cannot be returned. Returns should be marked for attention of:
We would advise that you send the goods by Royal Mail Special Delivery. As Notts County cannot accept any responsibility for items lost in the post. Postal charges are the responsibility of the customer unless the goods returned are faulty. Postal charges for the return of exchanges are charged as shown in the help section; every effort is made to ensure that product prices, description and carriage charges outlined are correct.
You may cancel your order for goods at any time up to the 7th working day after you receive the goods, unless your goods have been personalised in anyway. You do not need to give a reason for cancelling your order and you can cancel orders by sending an email to Magpie Store Once you have notified Notts County that you are cancelling your order, any sum debited from your credit card will be re-credited when we receive the goods into our returns department, and, in any event, within 30 days of the cancellation, provided you return the goods in the original condition, Notts County, will make any other refunds will be by cheque.
Occasionally, some items may be temporarily out of stock or sold out due to unprecedented demand. Where possible these items will be removed from the website, where possible we will offer alternative items on customer approval. If this is not possible, we will place out of stock items on back order and it will follow as soon as possible on a separate delivery. If any items have been discontinued we will endeavour to offer an alternative wherever possible.